3 Axis Gantry Systems are X, Y, Z combinations. Three-axis platform gantry slide is a three-axis motion system built by linear modules. It can realize three-dimensional space movement. You are welcome to https://www.youtube.com/@tallmanrobotics to watch our video centre for more projects or visit our website to check other series or load down e-catalogues for further technical data.
Ball screw double guide gantry type three-axis sliding table( 3 Axis Gantry Systems) is made of high-quality aluminum alloy. It is compact and solid in structure, smooth in movement, and durable. With a controller, it can achieve high-precision three-dimensional space motion control, and can customize the length to solve the pain points of various industries, improve production efficiency, and reduce labor costs!
Instructions for installation of three-axis gantry linear module combination slide( 3 Axis Gantry Systems):
1. Install from the base to the top;
2. Install the main body first and then the accessories;
3. Mechanical part first and then electrical wiring;
4. Power on test after overall inspection.
Step 1: Install the X-axis onto the mounting table.
The machining accuracy of the mounting table will affect the positioning accuracy and stability of the linear sliding table, and the flatness of the mounting table should be less than 0.05mm/500mm.
Step 2: Install the XY axis connecting plate.
When installing the XY axis connecting plate, use the locating pin holes on the sliding seat of the single axis linear sliding table and the mounting plate for positioning.
Step 3: Install Y axis and wiring duct.
Step 4: Install the YZ axis connecting plate and the Z axis.
Step 5: Install the drag chain and cabling.
1. During wiring, the movable cover plate of the drag chain shall be lifted off with a slotted screwdriver, and then the cable shall be installed into the inner cavity of the drag chain before pressing the cover plate.
2. When wiring cables or gas pipes, the cables shall be neatly arranged and installed in the drag chain. The space of the cables shall not exceed two-thirds of the space in the drag chain, and shall not be twisted or disordered;
3. Connector of outgoing cable at motor end (power cable, encoder cable or brake cable).
After the installation of the final three-axis linear sliding platform module gantry( 3 Axis Gantry Systems) combined sliding platform, please conduct a comprehensive inspection of all solid screws to prevent missing locks or tightening looseness.
Multi Axis Linear Modules Classification Table: