High Speed Electric Linear Actuator refers to one of models by TMB150-CR linear actuators.You are welcome to https://www.youtube.com/@tallmanrobotics to watch our video centre for more projects or visit our website to check other series or load down e-catalogues for further technical data.
Tallman Robotics series linear actuators are used in a variety of industrial applications. They are a very solid hardened linear actuator that provides high speed, high acceleration and long stroke, and are combined with a rigid structure. It is ideal for single axis configurations or high-speed multi axis gantry systems.
Speed and accuracy are two main requirements for High Speed Electric Linear Actuator applications. Transportation, automation and storage, food and beverage processing and other industries all need sports products that can support their system performance.
Electric actuators are designed to provide superior performance. High Speed Electric Linear Actuator is more powerful, faster, and travel longer than other similar products on the market. This series of actuators also offers a wide range of accessories and options (including servo motors), making them suitable for almost all applications.
Superior power density
• Provide market leading carrying capacity
• Allows reduction of equipment size
• Helps to extend the service life of the actuator
• Shorten the total cycle of the machine
• Seamless integration with other high-speed machines and processes
• Enable electrical drive for new machine shafts and applications
Longer stroke length
• Provide solutions for difficult to reach locations
• Greater freedom of installation position
• More coverage in scanning, cutting and measuring applications
In addition to better performance and higher flexibility, the next generation of High Speed Electric Linear Actuator should also be more compact. Using electric actuators instead of cylinders not only simplifies your design, but also saves cost. The precision High Speed Electric Linear Actuator has the characteristics of long life, high repeatability and quiet operation. In addition, it has low maintenance requirements and can resist corrosion in harsh environments.