A linear motor is an electric motor that operates in a straight line, as opposed to the rotary motion of a conventional electric motor. It converts electrical energy directly into linear motion without the need for any mechanical transmission such as belts, gears, or pulleys.
|Technical parameters of Linear Motors： High Thrust Series|
|Max Acceleration Speed (G)||3||3||3||3||3|
|Feedback Ruler Manufacturer||Germany siko / Spain FAGOR|
|Reading Head||MSK200-1-0107 / EXA|
|Feedback Ruler Resolution（mm）||0.0005/0.001|
|Linear Guide Rail (mm||15×12.5-2||15×12.5-2||15×12.5-2||15×12.5-2||20×15.5-2|
Linear electric motors can be classified into different types based on their operating principle, such as linear induction motors, linear synchronous motors, and linear stepper motors. They are used in a wide range of applications, including transportation systems (such as maglev trains), industrial automation, robotics, and high-precision positioning systems.
In the currently feasible field of Linear drives technology, we can provide the widest range of supply. From components or split motors, a complete positioning platform, to a complete customized engineering system, we can provide a perfect solution for any linear motion requirement.
Typical applications include:
Industry application fields of Linear drives
• Semiconductor and electronic products
• Flat panel displays, solar panels
• Medicine and Life Sciences
• Machine tools
• Optical imaging and optoelectronics
• Large printing, scanning, and digital equipment
Design advantages of linear motors from Tallman Robotics
• High speed
• High acceleration
• Fast response -100 times that of a mechanical system
• Stiffness – Elastic stiffness is better than mechanical systems
• Zero Gap – Direct Drive Technology
• Maintenance free operation – due to reduced number of components, the machinery is relatively simple
• Long travel without loss of performance
• Suitable for vacuum and extreme environments
You are welcome to https://www.youtube.com/@tallmanrobotics to watch our video centre for more projects or visit our website to check other series or load down e-catalogues for further technical data.